8/27/2008

Busy, busy...

...that's my name right now. I did take a break last night to make a card and killed two birds with one stone (English idiom I learned the hard way the other day. LOL!)I used the great sketch over at 2Sketches4You and made my first DT assignment for Pandora's Willow Tree FINALLY the American customs have let the poor Magnolia stamps go... So the shop will be up and running really, really SOON!!! The owl will be in company of many a cute stamp. I've already had a sneek peek... AND (my last bird) I did a fun challenge over at Scrapbook Circle

I övrigt har det varit arbete, arbete, arbete... Värsta tiden just nu. I helgen tog vi en paus och stack ut i skogen. Och plockade svamp. MYCKET svamp... Lite för mycket svamp, för rensningen tog ett antal timmar och bastun fick gå i ett dygn för att klara av allt. Men nu är det gjort och jag har staplat burkar med finfin Karl Johan i mitt skafferi. Jag är rik!!!


Till helgen ser jag fram emot firandet hos Annas Scrapbooking när affären fyller 2 år. HURRA!!! Massor med erbjudanden och upptåg utlovas. Och nya stämplar släpps. Gå in via länken och skriv en kommentar i bloggen så är du med i en utlottning. Och om du bor i närheten kom till affären och mingla, handla, fika och ha trevligt på lördag!!!

12 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the sketch love the colour combo and that cute little owl
Kath
xxxx

Laura Davis said...

Oh I love this card! The swirls are my best:)
Laura

Joke said...

Verrrry lovely card. Very well embellished. Love the owl.

Joke

shelly said...

how pretty! such a cute little owl :) and pretty color choice. just lovely!

Anita said...

So fun.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card!! That owl is absolutely adorable, and the colours you used pop! YUM!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! I love the color combination...so rich! The owl is too cute, and I love the scalloped border! Great work with this week's 2S4Y sketch!

Unknown said...

What a fun mix of the beautiful and the adorable.

Eva said...

This is one gorgeous card! Love it!!!

Maritha said...

Vad du kan! Helt underbart kort!!
Gillar allt! Pojken i svampskogen var också jättefin!
Kram

Marga said...

Wooooh, great card.

Gorjuss Princess said...

Wow i love this card so much and the owl is so cute, Keep up the lovely work !!

Thanks for the nice comment and the congrats !! i was just shocked when i first see it, But it made my day !

Thanks again, Have a lovely weekend
xxx, Louise