9/06/2008

Home alone...

...having a great day! Worked some and played some in my scrap room - and there is still plenty of time left. I've done a Thank you card for a friend who is always sweet and welcoming. I used sketch #22 at CPS where this week's challenge was to use a sketch of ones choice to make a card and then something. FUN!!!
I did a holder for post it notes. I got the idea from the always so creative Tesa (Yeah, I know, she has a lovely name!). Had some difficulties taking a decent photo due to AWFUL weather outside. I do feel a bit sorry for my son and husband - they are at a one day trip to Liseberg - an amusementpark. They did bring extra clothes...

3 comments:

Maritha said...

Helt underbart, både kortet och asken. Jättefina färger! Kram

Anonymous said...

Wow, vilka fina saker!!

Menar du att du skickat dem till Göteborg och själv stannat hemma när det är mässan "M" i huset bredvid Liseberg? You´re a crazy girl! ;-)

Becca Nelson said...

Beautiful!!