10/03/2008

TGIF!!!

That's a favourite acronym of mine! LOL! I had a though week, but now sitting here with a cold beer while dear husband is cooking a delish supper and having a long nice weekend ahead of me, things start to look good! Tomorow is World Card Making Day and I'll spend it on a Card Making Crop at Annas Scrapbooking. Wohooo!!!

I got hold of Ett Trykk yesterday (Thank you Anna for holding a copy for me!) and the card I submitted was in it. Feels nice! Haven't spend much time in my scraproom lately (darned flu!) but I did do a birthday present for MIL. I really like how this one came out - it is perfect for her in some way. It's 9x9 and is now put in a shadow box from IKEA. I used Pink Sketch #7
Got to love the Ambrosia line! And yes, I need to move on. I will! Eventually! I'm waiting for the collection pack of Urban Prairie... LOL! Then it will be A LOT of Urban Prairie... AND a new kit from Scrapbook Circle will land on my porch next week. Since I joined the kit club it feels like christmas every month!

Whish you a lovely weekend. And don't forget, tomorrow is World Card Making Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Härligt alster, gillar höstfärgerna och alla sköna detaljer. Du är så duktig på detta med detaljer. Syns imorgon hos Anna´s. Kram och trevlig helg!