3/20/2009

I'm going home...

...to visit my mum over the weekend. She is in hospital still, and will continue to be so for a while. She got the so called "hospital disease", which means she got extra nasty antibiotica resistent germs in her eye while at operation. And it's bad.

So instead of a crop with friends over at A Page in Time I'll be hugging mum and eating a nice dinner with dad tonight. That feels good.

The second and last card I took over from my mum is done. And well, I don't know. It's a card celebrating 50 years of marriage, and i thought I'd use some gold to enhance that fact. It's done. That is a relief.
The revival of our recipe swap has generated a bunch of delicious and gorgeous recipe cards, delivered in our mailboxes yesterday. Here is mine.
I wish you all a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

Sherry's Creations said...

I hope your mum gets better soon Tesa xxx

Unknown said...

beautiful card! continuing to send prayers for your Mom.

Unknown said...

Jag hoppas att din mamma snart mår väl igen! Kramar Pia

Anonymous said...

Tycker så synd om din mamma Tesa och hoppas att hon snart blir bättre!
Kortet är jättefint till paret och ditt swapkort är också fint, nästan lika som det jag fick, bara bladet som skiljer dem åt.

Hoppas du får en trevlig helg med mor o far!
Kramisar Susanne

Heléne said...

Hoppas verkligen att din mamma kryar på sig och att allt blir bra! Kram Heléne

Desire Fourie said...

Wishing you everything of the best with your mom's recovery. Just love the anniversary card and what a great idea the recipe card is. Hugs from Desire