3/23/2009

My boy...

...makes my heart sing! I've scrapped a couple of my favourite photos from last year's vacation. I've used a photo from this moment before (on my first ever published LO - this month's issue of Scrapbooking mm) but I felt I wanted to use them again. It's not the photos, but the moment that is so special. I can feel the warmth, the joy and the creativity I sensed then only by looking at these images.

I've used Pencil Lines sketch #125 for this one. Aaaand some gorgeous Pink Paislee.

I visited mum this weekend, It was sooooo good to see her! She is doing ok, but we don't really know the outcome of this yet - thank you all for well wishes!!! I also took my two nieces out for a lunch date. Instead for an energetic girl, her mother got a vicious tiger back. She said same, same, but different. LOL!


Going to bed early. Tomorrow is Stockholm day. Wohoo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what adorable pics!

Desire Fourie said...

Love your circular layout, as you say a pictures speaks a thousand words. Cute little tiger face as well. Hugs from Desire

Kajsan said...

Härlig sida och underbara foton och layouter! Tassar runt lite... Lämans här ett litet avtryck! ;)
Ses i febern!
Mvh Karin Z

Ulrika said...

Underbar layout (var är det fotot taget nånstans? :) ) och vilken liten sötloppa till tiger sen!

Tack för ikväll, det var väldans trevligt tycker jag (förutom på en viss närgången kameralins då förstås, den kan vi vara utan). Kortet kommer med posten! Kram.