6/21/2009

Sunday morning...

...and I've had a couple of hours all by myself before the rest of the house woke up. Love these mornings! A nice strong, hot cappuccino and some scrapbooking. Life doesn't get much better than that!

If you are looking for The Character Cafe Blog Hop scroll down to the next post or follow THIS link to get to the Blog Hop start over at the Cafe blog. The hop will continue until Tuseday.

The Swedish forum Svensk Scrapbooking has cyber crop this week, loads of nice sketches to get inspiration from. This is my first entry:

I have this troubles with getting decent photos of my son. He either runs away and hide or sticks his toung out (I have quite a collection of his toung by now - I will get my revenge when he gets older. Mohaahaa haaaa). This midsummer I got frustrated and told him that he was now enjoying his last icecream this summer if he did not cooperate with me... Well, he stod still, no toung in sight. But... Gee, why does not a decent threat work????

Wish you a lovely Sunday!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Cute LO! I love that pom trim!

Anna på Annas Scrapbooking i Arvika said...

Fiiiiiiiiiin!!!

Anonymous said...

Vilken layout! Härliga färger och så läckert du har satt fotona och titeln! Gillar också blommorna och de små blå flourisharna (usch vad tokigt försvenskat det blev!!!)
Det ljusblå pappret är jättefint mot det röda bakgrundspappret!

Hoppas din midsommar blev lugn och torr i år!
Kramis från Susanne