7/13/2009

CPS #124

The sketch over at CPS this week is a great one. Again. Made a card with one of my all time favorite stamp from Cherry Pie. A butterfly that is one of the first stamps I actually bought when started off this hobby a couple of years ago. Haven’t used it in a while, so it was about time. Kept it really simple, and used the colors of last week’s color challenge over at SPCC. It was to late to participate, but the colors are great together. I think.

Spread your wings

Spread your wings 2

The swirl is from an old Inque Boutique set and the sentiment from my beloved Birds of a Feather set from PTI.

I’ve been participating in one of the coolest ATC swaps ever. We all made our own favorite recipe – naming things we like – and then we made unique cards to every one using their own recipe. (Making any sense???)

Here are the gorgeous ATCs I received today! Great huh! Guess what color and items I named as favorites??? Hehe!!!

ATC swap I got a box of really, really nice stuff today so I’ll head down to my scrap room with a couple of challenges printed out. Have a nice evening!

5 comments:

Unni said...

WOW!!!! så mye lekkert å se i bloggen din, liker det du lager veldig godt, så her vil jeg svært gjerne titte innom igjen, tusen takk for hyggelig kommentar i bloggen min:)
Unni

Colleen Wold said...

Gorgeous card!!! I love the colors you chose and such a pretty butterfly, love how you made it pop!

Stephanie said...

Love your butterfly card - it's beautiful :)

Gorgeous ATC's aswell - don't you just love swaps?!

Lena Katrine said...

Et nydelig kort i herlige farger - og en vakker sommerfugl!

ha en super dag! Klem ;)

(Favvis)Maria said...

Tack för gratulationen!

Huh, så fint kort!