8/09/2009

Day 162 – Super Sketchy Sunday

I know some of you on occasion have really late nights by your scrap desk. I don’t. I have really early mornings by mine. Today I woke up 04.45 am. I gave up 20 minutes later and sat by my desk within ten minutes. Tonight I’ll be tired by eight but who cares, I made a layout AND a card today. Yay for me!

I started with a layout since the 365 cards wasn’t to be posted until an hour or two later.  I’ve had the theme in my head for a couple of days and I found a great sketch at Mojoholder ( a new and very nice acquaintance). This is about my son right now, how he feels, what he likes and what he dislikes.

Jonathan just nu

I was asked a couple of days ago if I stamp on my layouts, and I said yes but realized it was quite some time ago I did that. Now was the time.

Over to the card, the Sunday Sketch at 365 cards. Beautiful sketch as always. My own challenge today was to use the scrap paper from my layout and stamps I rarely use. And I like how it came out. I have ONE Tim Holtz stamp set and I’ve used it like three times. How sad is that?

Journey

Thanks for popping by! I appreciate all the sweet comments soooo much! Thank you!

Off to clean the house. Yay for me!

16 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

Way to go, using your scraps and that you seldom use, I love these stamps and papers! Great card!

Unknown said...

That my friend is very sad that you have only used The Timster stamp set three times!!! You have to use those babies Tesa, come on now don't let The Timster down. I love your layout and well the card what can I say it has The Timster on it lol of course it is an absolute knockout!!
Hugs
Michelle

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, your scrapbook layout is absolutely beautiful and the card is amazing. I too am a morning person and not an evening person.

Juls said...

gorgeous card and page! love that lion stamp, its just amazing!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous LO and card...lovely job!

Tasia D said...

Great LO and very neat card! Great job on challenging yourself to use the things you often don't. Woo! (Sorry if this posts twice, blogger is being weird to me this AM)

Patti J. said...

Wow! Fabulous card! Love that Tim Holtz image. Great job on the challenge, Tesa!

Carolyn V said...

Wow, Tesa, that layout is gorgeous. You do wonderful work!

The card is a perfect take on the sketch (I love Pam's sketches, too). Great image, and I love the soft green and blue... pretty.

Chrissie said...

Love that card. The colours are just super!
Chrissie

Rose said...

your lo is fantastic and the card is to die for!! awesome stamp and colors :)

Kristie Larsen said...

both of these are absolutely fantastic! I love the colors and the feel that they both have. great great job!!
uh... is it nighty night yet??

Anonymous said...

Vilken fin lo du gjort om sonen, så kul att ha kvar och läsa om några år igen! Gillar färgerna du använt och designen! Fotot är supercoolt, du är så duktig att få till det så det blir intressant!
Kortet är coolt med dom stämplarna och bra att bli av med lite spillpapper!
Just nu håller jag på med ett kort till min yngsta syster när hon fyller 40 om ett par veckor och till det har jag också använt spill och lite överblivna sidenblommor, jättekul att använda såna saker också.
Hoppas du inte tog ut dig nu när du städade huset idag!
Tack för den gulliga och snälla kommentaren i min blogg om bröllopskuben, betyder så mycket!

Kramis från Susanne

PCM said...

Wonderful LO and great card! Love the hands pointing to the sentiment!! TFS

Tutu Crafts said...

WOW! Gorgeous use of stamps! I love the green and gold combo! Beautiful and vintage! Love it!

Pam said...

I love what you did with the sketch - especially your choice of paper!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Thank you for coming onto mojoholder & playing along with us.
I love how you interpreted the sketch, great colours.