9/02/2009

The last couple of weeks…

…I’ve played with the most AMAZING butterfly themed mixed media (canvas and lutradur!!!) kit from 1WorldScrap. I made 6 projects (3 layouts, 2 cards and 1 altered item) with it and STILL have plenty left. The kit will be available soon at the web shop with full instructions and photos of all the projects. Here is a sneak peek.

Father and son detaljI got the last part of my Bloggparty prize today. It’s beautiful and I wouldn’t mind keeping it… heehehee… But did I get the photos needed???? Noooo…. But I sure will tomorrow! You are welcome to play along!

I have made my first entrance for Bloggparty. It’s a must use challenge held by FruNina. You should use

  • Three different patterned papers
  • A minimum of six flowers
  • Paint
  • Something made out of wood
  • Bling
  • Something punched out…

Bröllopsdag This is a page made out of the August kit from Annas Scrapbooking. It’s a lovely autumn themed kit that worked perfectly with the sweet photo of my parents. I used velvet whisper (from Youdo) with bling for the first time (included in the kit) and wow, what an awesome effect! I put it on the flowers and got a beautiful shimmery soft look. I punched out the border and the heart. The buttons are solid wood, crackle paint symbolizing a Swedish proverb “Gammal kärlek rostar aldrig” Old love never grow rusty (or something like that). The flowers ar blingy, and there is a bling heart. The blue punched paper is a patterned blue paper from Pink Paislee

Tonight I’m watching the second episode of True Blood!!!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Jättekul att du ville vara med i min utmaning :)
Fin LO du gjorde med! Du fick ihop den bra.