10/29/2009

Some Thank you cards - again

Well, the thank you cards are finally coming to an end. I only have a few more to complete. The challenges help me keep going. This first card is inspired by the Papertake Weekly Spots’n Stripes challenge.Tack #3  This is another one of the cute hÄnglar sheet I got at the fair last weekend. Striped dress! LOL! Tack #4This one is made for The Pink Elephant - Black, distressed and hardware challenge.  I’ve tried the technique with stamping in hot Utee, and the effect is really, really cool!Tack #4 detalj The flourish stamp is from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, and I took tons of photos to make the effect show, but this is the best I could do. Sad, I know. Need to take some photo lessons! Like learning how to use the Macro or something.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

7 comments:

Annie said...

Wow love these - you really cooked up a storm using Ella’s recipe. love the stamping into Utee - so affective.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

BJ said...

Cute card. Thank you for leaving a comment on my card. But you were way too early to see the finished product. I think that I have it done when I post it. But the more I look at my project the more I come up with to change. You will have to have another look. I'm new to the stamping world & card making. I don't know how to say much more than cute card. Like Ann left her message about stamping into Utee. I don't even know what that means.

strawberry fields said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks for visiting my blog
hugs
fiona x

aardvarkpest said...

Two great card and great colour combos.

Glenda

Anonymous said...

Åh vilka söta kort du gjort! Stämpeln på det övre är så söt! Visst är det kul att stämpla i UTEE?!! Blir så läckra effekter av det.
Kom in på sidan med stämplarna igårkväll så jag har skrivit upp några, men hittade inte pingvinstämpeln. Men guuu vad många vackra stämplar det fanns där!

Ha det gott och hoppas du får en underbar helg!

Höres via mail senare angående stämplarna.

Kramelikram Susanne

DeeDee said...

Very cool technique with the UTEE.

Jill said...

beautiful cards thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx