11/23/2009

Easel card

I’ve been seeing these Easel cards pop up everywhere lately, so I thought I’d give it a shot. And when I saw the Sukkersött sketch challenge it was a done deal. I found a tutorial over at Whiff of Joy blog, HERE.

Easel 1

Easel 1 öppet2

Easel 1 öppetI got he image from the oh so fantastic blog   Shabby Chick Papirskatte. It’s filled with beautiful and free vintage images.

It’s time to make dinner, so I’d better get going. Have a great new week and thanks for stopping by!!!

Tesa

7 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

Åh, så flott kort! Koselig motiv og lekre farger! Flinka :)

Ha en fin kveld! Go'klem

Tiina said...

Hej! Så vackert julkort du har gjort. Bilden är helt fantastisk. Du har så mycket fint på din blogg så jag anmäler mig genast som följare! ha en bra kväll och tack för den fina kommentaren du lämnade. Tiina

Floortje said...

Such a beautiful card...again.
Scraphugs, Floortje

Mim... said...

Such a lovely card.

annes paperfun said...

Så nydelig julekort!
Herlig motiv du har brukt.
klem Anne

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- this is outstanding....you are very talented Tesa! TFS

Jaana said...

Gorgegous card!!
Love the colours, everything!!