11/14/2009

Hi from Gamleby

We arrived safely to my parents house late last night. It's a 4 hour drive, and it's good to be here. It's not easy for an early bird like me to stay over at friends and family, but that doesn't apply here. My mum has a scrap room (YAY) and I've been spending the early Saturday hours there. Making a card. A thank you card for a very nice gal, the owner of Hannas Pysselstuga, who will have her shop open for mum and me (and any occasional customers... lol) today! I will be shopping!


It's not easy only using somebody elses supplies, including camera and photo editing program. But mum is well equipped and I did bring some Webster's pages and hÄnglar stamps! I do miss my Nikon and PS...


I made this card for a challenge at House of Inspiration's crop - to use stamp/s that I've never used before.

Have a wonderful Saturday!
Tesa

5 comments:

Ulrika said...

Jag fullkomligt älskar det här kortet! Så fint, och rosenknopparna i förgrunden passar så perfekt. Det låter supermysigt att scrappa hemma hos mamma, hoppas ni får en trevlig helg!

Kendra said...

I've never seen a card/tag like this before! It's awesome, I just LOVE it.... you should do a tutorial on how you did it (nudge nudge!) :)

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

How cute is this!!??!! Love the way the center opens!

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is such a beautiful slide card ... looks seriously complicated.
Hugs
Desire

Theresia said...

Å ett sådant superfint kort! Nu har jag testat att göra ett eget kort som man drar ut.
Hoppas det var ok att jag länkade till din sida!

Theresia