12/18/2009

Cute snowman and another candle card

Wohooo! It’s FRIDAY! And the sun is shining (it’s freezing cold though). And I’ve worked hard and got a lot done this morning and feel like I deserve a short break! It’s a good morning!

I’ve continued my snowman stamping lately and thought I’d share my latest card. I totally love this cute family with friends! This card is for the Papertake Weekly Challenge, they have a wonderful sketch this week (again!).

December 3 The stamps are from Firecracker Designs by Pamela, the Shepherd Snow Family. FCD is having a huge inventory blow out sale of selected items – go check it out HERE!

I’ve also done another Candle Card. I gave the first one away yesterday, and it was much appreciated. It ended up at my co workers place, so this one is for our sweet neighbors.

Ljuskort 2Wish you all a lovely Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Tesa

10 comments:

Floortje said...

What a totally cute card! And the candle card is also great.
Have a nice weekend!
Scraphugs, Floortje

Cattis said...

Har skrivit det förr, men dina kort är helt Underbara!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you do such lovely work, and the candle card idea is fantastic!!! thanks for sharing.

Maritha said...

Farmor och jag har tittat på många av dina fina kort och LO. Jag tycker Jonathan var jättefin när han var pepparkaksgubbe!!
Jag tyckte det var kul att se när vi firade jul för då var ju jag med också.
Hej då från Isabella, farmor hälsar också.

Mandy said...

Two very lovely creations, glad you enjoyed this week's challenge over at PTW and your candle card is stunning!

Mandy

Lexxie said...

Really lovely, I especially love the second card,
Sarita xx

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creations. Especially love the idea of the candle card and of course your version is just stunning.
Also wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season.
Hugs
Desire

kc_froglady said...

Gorgeous! Love the candle card also will have to give that a try.

Anonymous said...

It still that?

Anonymous said...

Who to you it has told?