12/13/2009

Happy Sunday

I was complaining yesterday about the BAAAAAD weather, and I think somebody heard me. Today has been a wonderful day with a blue sky. I’m happy! We’ve been busy around here. Baking more cookies, cleaning the closets and (from my part) scrapping and making a couple of cards. We have a friend of the family turning the big 50 in a near future and here is the card that he will get.

Grattis MatsIt’s based on Get Sketchy’s sketch #18. The bird stamps are from Artistic Outpost, and the papers are Daisy Bucket.

Next card is another Christmas Card. It’s time to send them this week to come, and I am getting ready to do it. This card is based on 365 cards Sketchy Sunday Challenge.

Julkort #4 Thanks for stopping by! And thank you for all sweet comments!

Tesa

15 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Tesa, I am sure your friend will love the b-day card. Your 365 card is just beautiful, love the pearls and the ribbon, great job!

MicheleV said...

Beautiful cards, that's a great stamp - I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the 365 card.

SmilynStef said...

What gorgeous cards ... I love the beautiful birds with those happy papers.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow, great take on the sketch! Your card is absolutely beautiful.

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful Tesa, thanks for using Artistic Outpost images.

Rose said...

they are both fantastic! i love the pearls on the 365 card :0)

Maritha said...

Så fina!
Kram

~amy~ said...

I always love your work!!!!!

Lisa Salkeld said...

nice!

Lea L. said...

These are beautiful cards!! So full of texture and rich color! Great job with Get Sketchy 18!

♥Lea

Dora said...

Very rpretty cards your take for GS is wonderful!
Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful
Thanks for playing with us at GETSKETCHY!

Gloria Stengel said...

I am blown away by your talent! WOW! I love both cards. You are a STAR in my book! I always look forward to what you make! It's never a disappointment! Hugs.

Pam said...

Gorgeous card for the 365 sketch, Tesa (actually, both your cards are wonderful!)!