12/06/2009

Prickley Pear Sketch Challenge

The December Prickley Pear Sketch Challenge is launched. You find all the information HERE.  Here is my take on the sketch:

star card #2 I’ts hard to make it justice on photo, but I must say I’m really pleased with how it turned out. LOL! The sentiment used is called Christmas Seasons and is a lovely one, and a perfect fit with the spellbinders oval die.

I hope to see you play along with the challenge. And you should know that the prize is big. It contains stamps, ATC transparencies,  flowers and more. Check it out:

More info about the prize can be found HERE.

Take care!

Tesa

4 comments:

Maritha said...

Så ljuvligt söt!
Kram

Scrap by Heart said...

Grattis till dina vinster. Det är du väl förtjänt av! Kram

Jenny Gropp said...

BEAUTIFULLY DONE!! love that it is all white and the eyelet lace edging is perfect!

Anonymous said...

tesasscrap.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.