2/18/2010

Trying that CAS again

Amy made the most lovely sketch for the challenge over at 365 cards. And her card! WOW! Check it out here! I was blocked by the amazing papers, colors and patterns and the total beauty of her card at first, but decided to go the opposite direction. Keep it simple. Use a black background.  And use my new Geisha stamp from Prickley Pear Rubberstamps  that I colored up a while ago.Geisha The circle is made out of Liquid Pearls, and I used some of that as details on her Kimono as well. It’s a terrible weather around here today, so even though I was just outside the door, under the roof, the snow came in and made white dots on my photo. Oh well. Also, I love the corner punch, and the hint of the inside red in the upper right corner, but it didn’t photograph that well.

This was a quick fix, took me like ten minutes since the stamp was all done. And now it’s back to work. It will be a long day!

Take care!

Tesa

13 comments:

Carro said...

Wooo! Supersnyggt & stilrent kort! Vilken häftig färgläggning! =D

Carro said...

Dom kom med ett Youscraptoo paket, eller i två olika då, dom är från Heidi Grace två ark med clearstämplar, det ena heter Winnefred St & det andra Marina Dr.
Jag föll direkt för dom, så himla användbara =)

Förresten så blev jag lite ha-galen när jag kollade din blogg häromdan, så jag slängde in en beställning hos Prickley Pear, herrejisses vad svårt det va att sluta stoppa stämplar i korgen =D så mycket fint!

Chrissy D said...

Thank you for the welcome Tessa! THe coloring on your Geisha card is beautiful and she looks striking on the black cs! TFS!

Floortje said...

What a wonderful, stylisch card. Love it! Scraphugs, Floortje

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Gorgeous! I don't normally use black for CAS but I now think I should!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Magiskt vackert =)

MicheleV said...

BEAUTIFUL!

MicheleV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly Schmidt said...

I am always in awe of your eye for color- I love this gorgeous image on black! Fabulous little hint of red using a corner punch!

Rose said...

another awesome card by you !!! i love the corner punch (might lift that) and how you kept it simple! your coloring is beautiful :)

Sonia said...

I love the Oriental Theme.. Fabulous card! Great Job!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

~amy~ said...

**thud** I love it...good grief, it is simply clean, crisp and perfect!!!!!

Pam said...

Wow - I'm blown away by this one, Tesa -it's absolutely jaw-droppingly gorgeous!!