2/25/2010

Tuesday Trigger

The TT over at Moxie Fab World was out of this world this week. Check THIS card out! So much to love! I ended up pretty much lifting the card, but not beeing able to keep it as clean and classy as the original. Love the brad and bow, I think that one came out really nice with that yellow gem in the middle.

Spread your wings - använd

Papers: Bazzill, Heidi Swapp

Stamps: Bird - Firecracker Designs by Pamela, Sentiment - Papertrey Ink

Ink: Versa Fine

Decos and tools: MS edge punch, Kaiser

I was challenged by sweet Anna to do a Joy Fold Card before Sunday. Check her card out HERE, it's too cute. And who am I to deny a challenge??? I combined it with yesterday's 365 card's challenge - to lift Kristie's contemporary style. I went to my favorite shoe designer - Valentino (I will never ever wear Valentino shoes, but they are AMAZING) and found stuff like THIS , and THIS, and THIS. Hence the black, the bow and the butterflies. I lifted Kristie's square design and the sentiment as main image.

Aaaand, I'm also entering it into the fun Moxie Fab World Olympics of Stamping Challenge, theme LOVE. Did a lot of stamping on this one!

Joy Fold Card

And the inside, sorry for bad photography, my hands turned into ICE while trying to get these. I simply didn't have it in me to take more photos to get a better shot...


Joy Fold Card öppet

Papers: Bazzill, Crate, Making Memories.

Stamps: Sentiments - Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, Corner stamps and heart stamp - Prima, Small butterflies - Firecracker Designs by Pamela, Big butterfly - The Rubber Café

Ink - Versa Fine, Distress Ink

Decos: Flowers from Prima, Brad from Basic Grey, leave punch ? and ribbonf rom my stash.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a lovely Thursday out there!

Tesa

14 comments:

Floortje said...

Can't believe how productive you are.....I'm almost jealous! One amazing card after another! Scraphugs, Floortje

Minkamera said...

Wow vad vackert!!! Älskar färgkombionationen!

~amy~ said...

good grief girl....fantabulous cards for today....LOVE your take on the tuesday trigger and oy, your Joy fold card...love, love, love it!

Hannah said...

Both of these cards are great-- I really like the first one, but I LOVE that you got your inspiration from Valentino for the second one :-)So cool!

Laura Davis said...

Wowzers!! Stunning work, I love all the detail!
Laura

Melinda Spinks said...

Simply adorable!

LadyDi said...

Båda korten är helt ljuvliga och det översta tycker jag blev stiligare än förlagan. Kolla in i min blogg så får du se på ett sammanträffande...Kramelikram

Tammy said...

Okay--is that above comment SPAM?? Eeesh!!
Both are great cards Tesa, but I absolutely LOVE the first one!! Love the color combo and that black mesh-type ribbon. So Great!!

Rose said...

YIKES to the SPAM!! both are awesome and the second is my fav :) LOVE the papers and that ribbon!!!

Anonymous said...

Damn the spam!!! you did a FANTASTIC job on both cards, but the black and yellow is astounding!!! love them both!!!

FireCracker082 said...

you are seriously ROCKING those butterflies!! gorgeous work GF!! is Lady Di's comment Dutch? looks sorta familiar...and yet....

Ulrika said...

Helt underbart, perfekt med lite Tesa-inspiration nu när jag äntligen ska sätta mig med den här utmaningen ikväll ... hon är väl inte sååå noga med inlämningstiden, den där Anna, va? :) Kram!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tesa! What a beautiful approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Me again, Tesa! Thanks also for entering the Olympics of Stamping Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)