3/12/2010

Celebrate!

It’s Friday!

Friday is a good day! I love Fridays! Once I have my kind of important meeting over and done with by 3 pm, I'm good for the weekend. I will cook something really delish tonight, have a glass of wine and totally relax for the first time in like forever. Life is good!

Here is a card I did last night. I saw some of my friends making the most awesome cards out of the sketch from OCC. I had to try that one out! And I combined it with the celebration theme challenge over at Cute Card Thursday. I kind of like it. Love these Prima papers!

CelebratePapers: Bazzill, Prima. Stamps: Firecracker Designs by Pamela - Paper Roses, Magnolia. Ink: Versa Fine. Decos: Flowers from Prima, MS Edge Punch, Ribbons, colored with Tombows.

I have to tell you about the nicest surprise I got in my mail yesterday. A white envelope with the most magnificent red Prima flowers in it. No sender, no card, no nothing. All I know is that a very sweet woman with a beautiful handwriting and a great taste of flowers made me happy. THANK YOU!

It doesn't take much to make people happy, and I promised myself - after recieving this RAK and after reading Kim's post earlier this morning, (about taking the time to snail mail more of the cards we're making) - that I will do more of that in the future. Starting today actually.

Wishing you all a lovely Friday!

Tesa

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous card tesa!! Whatta nice surprise for you!!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Tesa, beautiful card. I totally agree about a random RAK here or there. So much fun to surprise a friend or two.

Unknown said...

Your card is so Beautiful, I love it. The colors look very rich to me, I have to say it again, Love It!

Rose said...

oh Tesa this is beautiful!! and what a wonderful snail mail surprise :) thanks for joining us on the OCC sketch challenge this week

li-bee-ti said...

This is really beautiful card! and what a great surprise!
Well, if I only had your mail address... (maybe it's a good idea to "talk" over our e-mails...)
hugs

Gloria Stengel said...

So pretty, Tesa! And, wow, a flower filled envie! That does make for a great day! Oh, I love that scallop border! Very cool. Thanks for playing at OCC. Hugs.