4/18/2010

Super Sketchy Sunday

Good Sunday Folks! It’s Super Sketchy Sunday time at 365 Cards!

And once again, our lovely Pam, has made a super unique and totally inspiring sketch - especially if you are into Olives… Right Rose!?!

You simply HAVE to go check the DT cards out – so fun to see all the different takes on this one (from totally CRAZY funny stuff to clean and simple beauties). Here is my card.

April #3

Papers: Bazzill, Webster’s pages

Stamps: Prickley Pear Rubber StampsPolka Dot Circle, Rose Bunch.

Ink: Memento, chalk

Decos etc: stickles, clear embossing powder, nestabilities swirls, Prima pearls, scrappers floss.

I wasn’t in the olive mood. Sorry! =D Instead I tried to make me a paper flower out of this FAB TUTORIAL found on the oh so talented Gabi’s blog. We have the pleasure of having her as a Guest DT at Firecracker Designs by Pamela this month, and me and the girls are so inspired! I love how this flower turned out. I added a third layer (after seeing this!)

Hope you will play with us this week! Have a lovely Sunday!

Tesa

10 comments:

Irena said...

Very beautiful card :)

Manuela Navarro said...

Tesa, for not having enough encouragement, you looks amazing!
Thanks for the tutorial of the flower.

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Incredibly beautiful Card ! =)

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, lovely card! Your flower is amazing! :)

papertrails leaver said...

this is gorgeous!

Rose said...

well seeing how it is so beautiful i will forgive you for no olives!! lol i have a stack of websters paper on my craft table that is screaming to be cut :) off to check out that tut for the stunning flower now!!

Yogi said...

nice card

Shelly Schmidt said...

LOL I can see olives in the sketch- I am off to look at your DT samples. Your card is absolutely Gorgeous, and I love the flower tutorial and it looks beautiful with the third layer!

~amy~ said...

you have done a stunning job on this sketch...good grief, I just LOVE your card!

Petra said...

Jag scrollar och scrollar och scrollar och hittar det ena vackrare än det andra. Tusen tack för härlig inspiration.