5/30/2010

Hepp!

Gooood Morning! It’s a beautiful day here. Sun is shining so I’m happy! LOL! And it’s time for a new 365 cards Super Sketchy Sunday! That makes me happy too! LOL!

Especially since we have another GREAT sponsor this week!!! The KLM Design!

I got the cute Carl the Clown digi image to play with. I love clowns! All sorts of them! But I’ve understood that some people have this thing with clowns…. Strange. But I did an ATC swap where I made a vintage clown ATC and the recipient totally freaked out. That clown didn’t look as cute as my Carl though… Anyway. Here is the sketch.

And my card:

Hepp I’m using up my Green at Heart papers and some amazing gems from Doodlebug I got in a kit over two years ago. Lost and found. Have a wonderful Sunday and hope to see your take on the sketch!

And love the winner of Eurovision Song Contest from yesterday!!!

Tesa

5 comments:

Irena said...

Very cute image, lovely papers :)

Rose said...

OK you made this clown look CUTE!! love the paper piecing :)

~amy~ said...

Lovin' your fun clown card tesa:)

Carolyn V said...

Adorable! Great paper piecing, and that feather just makes him pop!

Jenny said...

Very cute!! :) :)