6/09/2010

Right Now!

Ok, second post for today, but it’s cause the mojo hit me real hard when I got home from work today and I saw the goodies I brought back from Stockholm yesterday. Like the Timpster’s Sizzix flower dies…. Yummy!!!

Just Nu!This page is made for the challenge Li-bee ti gave me. I’ve been procrastinating it cause I thought it was DIFFICULT! She gave me the color combo from hell – kraft, orange and purple… But it ended up really great in my own humble opinion… Here is the full challenge:

Theme - me, myself, I: Well, I decided it was about time to make a right now page with a new photo. Ok, it’s not a good photo, but it’s like I feel right now, so I thought it was appropriate…

Sketch - anything goes. And I choose my fav sketch blog – Sketchy Thursdays. This week’s sketch was awesome, only wish I could go somewhat more wild and crazy, but it’s so not me.

Colors - you must use craft, purple & orange (also shaeds of those colors). Holy Cow!

Thecnique - sewing/stitching: Did that!!!

Tools/supply - No glimmer (bling is okay), use fabric:  I used some bling brads, but it should be ok. And my flowers are all canvas fabric, cut out with the sizzix die, stamped and inked with some distress ink. Love  how they came out!

Tesa

5 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

THIS TOTALLY GORGEOUS!

OMG, you just rocked that challenge of mine!

I'm so happy that I gave you that color combo! It made your creative juices just flow.

You are one tallented woman!
oxoxoxoxoxoxo

Cindy Gay said...

Nice job with the "colors from hell".

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! GORGEOUS photo and loveeeeee the colors!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Irena said...

Wonderful page, lovely details :)

~amy~ said...

this is simply fab!!!!