6/08/2010

Thank You!

Here is a Thank You card I did with the yummy MME papers I bought yesterday. They are so totally summery, green, fun and fresh and they make me happy. LOL!

Thank You 2  The design is based on the fab Mojo Monday sketch #142.

Another thing that made me happy was the mail! I got me a beautiful card and a flower RAK with the most wonderful crochet flowers from Li-bee ti! Thank you soooo much!!!

Libeetis rakI’m on my way to Stockholm with the morning train. It’s way too early to sit here and blog, but that freaking blogger would NOT cooperate yesterday. Anyway, this will be a long day filled with stuff that I have procrastinated way to long. It will be a good day. (But no crafting…. might be able to sneak in a LSS or two though…)

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

5 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, I'm so so happy that you're so pleased with those flowers!
I can't wait to see what great use you'll give them on your gorgeous creations.
And this new card of yours is very special! I have my fingers all crossed for you to win mojo monday contest.
Have a great day!

Irena said...

Lovely card, wonderful color combo.
Very beautiful flowers :)

~amy~ said...

Tesa. I love your card...the pops of black make everything pop and I'm with you about MME...love their stuff!

Fabbie rak from Li-bee ti!!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the bright colors and that fabulous border punch. Thanks for playing Mojo! :)

Beccy said...

Great card Tesa! I LOVE pink and green together.