10/18/2010

A fond farewell

I have been a part of A Page in Time’s amazing Design Team for two years and it’s been soooo much fun. I’ve learnt so much and had ooozes of fun with the lovely girls, both on the team and the forum participants, so it’s kind of sad to say good bye. But it’s time to move on and here is my last page as part of the team. It’s made as a sample for the October Challenge – to use themed paper for something else than that particular  theme.
Hold Up'
I used the amazing Halloweenish Blackbird papers and chipboards from MME, which is part of the October kit. Love this stuff!!! The chippies are darling with some glitter on them!!! I love the cowboy, he is perfect for this page about my boy and the train robbery at the amusement park High Chapparall a couple of years ago. Have no fear, it all ended well with my boy shooting the bad guy! LOL!

I used Sketchy Thursday's November GDT sketch as inspiration. It's a GREAT sketch! For sure!


Oki doki. Thank you girls at A Page in Time! It's been fun, and I'll pop in and say hi on the forum!!!

I have a card to share too. I got a new package of goodies from Scrap-Perra last week, containing some AWESOME clear stamps - the Parisian Anthology from Pink Paislee (in joint venture with House of Three). And here is my card. Really simple, but with these beautiful stamp, less is more. I clear embossed them to get a more luxious glare and I'm quite happy with the result.

Fly with me

I have another layout on Scrap-Perra's blog using these stamps and some awesome The Girls' paperie papers and embellies. I'll blog it here tomorrow, but if you want a head start  :P  or some product information in Swedish, you can find it HERE.

Have a lovely Monday!
Tesa

12 comments:

A'laEmmeli said...

Uuuunderbar layout och vilka söta stämplar till! Så mycket snyggt du gör hela tiden! ;) Kram Emmeli

~amy~ said...

Such a fun layout Tesa! Love your card...I've been eyeing that stamp set...your CAS card is stunning!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee the card!! The colors are awesome!! And that lo!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it sooooooooooooo much!!! I loveeeeeeeeee that photo, and loving the photo and little birds!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh I love the cards and the layout is just fabulous. I especially love the little cowboy too.

Laurel said...

Such fabulous creations, the card is gorgeous! I have something for you on my blog.

Thessa said...

¡Preciosa página!, Me encanta, y la tarjeta también.
Un saludo.

lisa said...

Cute page. Love your card too.

Maritha said...

Så fint, den resan glömmer vi inte i först taget.... Nu börjar semestern lida mot sitt slut...
Kram

Sara said...

Vilken läcker lo! Så snyggt! Du har nåt att hämta hos mig! ;)

Kram Sara

Maritha said...

Det där kortet är sååå fint! Layouten är härligt.. Vilken lekfullhet!

li-bee-ti said...

Now, this is a super duper fun layout! And a gorgeous card!
(It's me, playing catch up with your blog... LOL)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!Loving the images and that photo!
Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!