11/14/2010

Super Sketchy Sunday

Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Mine is soon over and I’m really pleased with how it turned out. I have a clean house and some DT projects done + I’ve spent some really nice time with my son. He is the best (but not in bowling :):):)).

Today it’s time for a new sketch by Pam over at 365 cards. It’s a fabbie tag sketch! Look:

Aaaaaand we have a super fun sponsor this week – *Wink *Wink ink!!!

And here is my take:

Kaffe

I hope you will play with us this week!

Tesa

7 comments:

Maritha said...

Vilken läcker tag!! Milda fina färger, kanonsnygg!!
Kram

Sherry Eckblad said...

love your tag Tesa and the embossing on the patterned paper.

Annika kort & gott said...

Supersupersnygg tag! Extra snyggt att embossa det mönstrade papperet.
kram Annika

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS Tesa! LOVEEEEEEEEEE the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

Aren't you sooo clever?!!! I love it!!

Rose said...

LOVE it!!! :)

li-bee-ti said...

It's me, playing catch up with your blog... LOL
Beautiful tag/card!!! That button on top is gorgeous. and all the swirls are so perfect.
Great take on the sketch!