2/09/2011

Grattis mamma!!!!

Idag fyller min fina mamma år och jag önskar henne en riktigt HÄRLIG fördelsedag! Hoppas att du unnar dig lite tårta (eller annat gott!!!) och får måååååånga presenter (min får du när vi träffas!)
HIPP HIPP HURRA!!!!!

It’s my mom’s birthday today, and I’m wishing her a beautiful day!!! I made her a card with the most beautiful new Riddersholm Design paper there is. At first I didn’t want to cut it, but since it’s for her… LOL!


Do you see the soft patterns of beautiful roses??? Love this!!!! I kept it real clean to let the paper speak. Instead I worked with layers and texture.


I used this week’s sketch from Get Sketchy. I flipped it.



I got some new stuff from Scrap-Perra yesterday. I do NOT have time to play, need to get that syllabus in today (remember…LOL), but the new Penny Black stamps was tooo cute not to ink up. So I did a fifteen minutes card, one needs a breal, right!?! The Challenge over at the Penny Black blog this week is white space, so that was PERFECT!!! LOL!


Lots of white space. And really simple again (well, what do you expect out of a 15 minute card???) :):):). I masked the hedgehog and the ladybug and colored it up with distress ink. Then some glossy accent on the bug and some distress stickles in the fur of the hedgehog. Done.


Back to work. Thanks for stopping by!
And once again – Happy Birthday Mom!!!!

Tesa

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee these Tesa! I love love love those butterflies in that first one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Oh wow! That first card is just so gorgeous and elegant! Happy birthday to your mom! :)

And love the 15-minute card...just soooo cute! :)

Laurel said...

Fab cards, the first one is so pretty!

Sherry Eckblad said...

both cards are fantastic and Happy Birthday to your Mom..

Petra said...

Två jättefina kort. Mammas kort är jättevackert men lilla igelkottkortet är också jättesött. Skulle behöva gå en kurs hos dej o lära mej göra 15 minuters-kort istället för 15-timmarskort:).
Ha det gott.

Anonymous said...

Such lovely card.. So very pretty. I love softness and sweet butterfly card :) and I love the cute image with the striking colour combo :D

Rose said...

happy birthday to your mom!! :)

girl this is one BEAUTIFUL card!! and that paper.........i see why you had a hard time cutting into it.

Nenne said...

Tesa! Du använder skisser på ett så inspirerande sätt - jag blir mållös! som på kortet med skrivmaskinen! Du är ett geni! Älskar ditt 15 minuters kort också!

Tack för din kommentar hos Scraplagret!

Kramis

A'laEmmeli said...

Åh så fint kort du gjort till din lilla mamma! Hon va ju bara helt otroligt go' - ser verkligen fram emot att träffa både henne och dig igen, snart! Man får så mycket inspiration här inne!

Förresten, du har sagt det tidigare men varifrån kom den där fina 50-talstjejsstämpeln som du hade till Rosa-bandet kortet på förra träffen?

Stor Kram! ♥

~amy~ said...

Your Mom's birthday card is gorgeous Tesa!!! Wow! Lovin' the cute hedgie card too...so very sweet!

Annette said...

Så ljuvligt, finstämt, sparsmakat och perfekt! Särskilt ditt första kort är så fint!

Mary-Anne V said...

Beautiful card for you Mom and adorable white space card. BTW you had asked me on my Flickr post how I made my card in 6 minutes...thought each step out before starting, challenge says we can gather supplies and it involved no colouring..pretty simple that way!