3/12/2011

Spellbinders storage

Hi! Hope you are having a fab weekend!

I’ve had a busy weekend so far – been working and had exams of essays at the university today, but now I’m chillin’ with a cold beer and some computer time! I’m only a little irritated cause I updated the windows live writer (finally!) and now I can’t make smilies without them converting to ugly symbols. Like this: Ler Gahhhh!

Anyway, I’ve used the scrap time I’ve had the last couple of days to make a new storage for my dies.

Dies 1

Dies 1 öppen

I saw this kind of book solution at the crop I attended last weekend and it was love at first sight. Kattiz (who was sitting by my table) had made a tutorial HERE, and it was super easy to make these, using magnetic driving practice signs.

I did two! And I’m off for the store to get me some more of those signs, so that I can get all my dies in storage!

Dies 2

Dies 2 öppen

I kept the decorations to a minimum, I want them to be easy to store and transport. I went crazy with the stamping on the second one…. and I didn’t measure things up. But on the good side, It didn’t take long…

I’m off to make dinner and then it’s time for the Swedish finals of the national Eurovision Song Contest trials.

Take care!

Tesa

5 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, this is a truly super idea and what a great result of your hard work! Afraid to say that mine are in 5x5 envelopes, lol! Hugs, Sxx

Amy Kolling said...

Hi Tesa! I love your storage idea! I have dies running out of my ears!! :). Would you mind telling me the company that the leaf dies in your first photo came from? (the ones on the right side). Thanks!!

Michelle Pearson said...

oooh, I likey! I have mine in cd cases for now...but your new book looks great!

yyam said...

Now I know how to store my spellbinders when I get some...lol...Can you believe I've resisted for so long?

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What an AWESOME IDEA!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!! I loveeeeeee spellbinders too!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)