6/14/2011

Sommartävling hos Scrap-Perra!!!

Hi all! Summer holiday is here, my boy is constantly telling me he has a full loooooong summer ahead of him and that he will sleep in eeeeevery morning. I’m happy for him, I remember the feeling. :)

Scrap-Perra is celebrating summer with a two months Summer competition. 12 challenges in all of varying sorts, and one decides how many one wants to participate in. Easy peasy and tons of fun!

One challenge is a sketch made by my talented DT partner Umenorskan. I had to try it out!

det här är livet

And here is the sketch:

Talking about competitions… I participated in Magda’s Scrapbooking’s Scrap Fever competition in May. And wohooo!!!! I ended up on second place! YAY!!!! Here is one of the layouts I did – it’s inspired by Pink’s video What’s up.

I got my rock moves

It’s my niece. So sweet!!!!

Have a fab day! And keep your fingers crossed for good weather this afternoon. Me and the girls at my job are going on a picnic – but right now, it doesn’t look like picnic weather…

Tesa

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Tesa, your pages are fantastic, that first one makes ya thing you can walk right in it, so real and gorgeous!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love these!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that banner in the first one ... and that title and photo in the second one are soooooooooooo AWESOME!! Good luck with your picnic weather! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

~amy~ said...

ahhh...summer vacation....I wish we had those as adults...seriously, it would lead to more productivity:)

Both of your layouts are gorgeous!

sara_80 said...

Så fina layouter! :)

Kram kram

Angelica Turner said...

These layouts are amazing, love all the layering and I really like the little banner on the first one.

li-bee-ti said...

Your boy is right, of course! (I wish my boy would sleep all morning, but not a chance...)

Both layouts are fab! I love thar summery layout and the second one is fab! The colors, the embellishments, the stamping - everything about is - simply gorgeous.
And congrats on your winning the second place!