8/03/2011

Heartfelt Wednesday

In a couple of hours we will have our house filled with my favorite red heads and their lovely mom/wife. It will be one loud and fun ending of this week, I’ll tell you! :) :) :)

I have a green card for today’s Heartfelt Creations’ post. I love green! So fresh and fun.

Grönt kort

And I simply ADORE this Tropical Floral Swirls PreCut Set. So beautiful and so fun to work with! Full instruction on this card can be found on The Heartfelt Creations Blog together with some amazing projects by the Design Team. There is a sneak peak of the next week’s new reveal too!!! You will loooove what is coming!!!

I used this fabbie sketch from Cute Card Thursday

And hey, something fun is coming our way….

Take care and have fun!

Tesa

14 comments:

Petra said...

Åh, så vackert!

Josefine Skapar said...

Jättefint kort!

craftieodmae said...

another gorgeous creation!!!! Love all the butterflies too!

Lisa Lynne said...

A summery heart! Just beautiful!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love love those pearls and that heart!! BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Carla S. said...

Tesa, this is gorgeous! I love the color combo and the heart!

Ziro said...

Väldigt vackert kort!

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous, so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week. Kim

Angelica Turner said...

Stunning card Tesa, gorgeous colors.

Glenda said...

Your card is just beautiful. I love the green and those little butterflies are just adorable! Well done!

~amy~ said...

::gorgeous::

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sounds like you are going to have great fun!!!

What a beauty!!! love the green!!!

li-bee-ti said...

Fabi card, Tesa! Beautiful stamps.
Thank you so much for your birthday wishes at my blog, dear friend!

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous color. Love that heart. Have a great weekend. :)