8/15/2011

Prickley Pear Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday folks! As this is posted I’m on my way to this year’s work kick off at a spa in an 18th century mansion.  I like the idea of this kick off… :) I also like the fact that Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps launches it’s third monthly sketch challenge today.
Here is the sketh.

#3
I loved the sketch, but in my creative process I strayed a little…
But the main elements are all there! :)

#3 Tesa
I inked up the Girl with basket stamp and colored her with Copics. The hearts are die cut with the Heart Key Crown Die   and the lovely sentiment is from the Spring Scalloped Circles clear stamp set.

I hope you want to play with us! There is a mighty nice prize (clear stamp set and coordinated die of ones choice!!!) and super fun! You can find all the details HERE!!!

Have a great new week!
Tesa

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is soooooooo pretty Tesa! i loveeeeeeeee the colors of her dress!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awww.... so adorable!!!

Dora said...

Have fun today!
And I love this card such a sweet image to!

craftieodmae said...

how adorable! she is such a cute image!

yyam said...

Really pretty! Love the layers and textures!

Ahhhh...spa in an 18th century mansion...how decadent! Enjoy! :)

Michelle Pearson said...

so adorable Tesa! Love all of the details you've added! :)

Maritha said...

Mycket fint!! Kanonhärliga färger!
Kram

li-bee-ti said...

So sweet! That stemp is so beautiful and I love your take on that sketch.

Audrey Pettit said...

What a sweet stamp! Love your coloring, and love the fussy cutting. She looks fantastic against the nested hearts. Love the layered trim and the sweet flower and leaves, too.