9/26/2011

Barri Gótic and 40

Hi! Happy Monday! Where did that weekend go? I had so much I planned to do but I ended up mostly running around and carrying wood. You wouldn’t believe the pile we had on our front yard when I started… You wouldn’t believe the pain in my b*t today…

The catching up with my blogging friends didn’t happen. Again. I’m working on it. :) :) :)

What did happen was making a layout for my DT post over at Scrap-Perra’s. My year with Scrap Perra is coming to an end, I’ll post my last project next week. It’s been great! They are having a DT Call out right now so if you live in Sweden and want to work with the nicest people around, hurry up and apply. All info HERE.

Over to my project. This month I’ve been creating with AMAZING Et Cetera papers from Bo Bunny. A perfect fit to these photos from the Gothic Quarters in Barcelona. Vintage… LOL!

Barri Gotic

The layout is based on the fabbie sketch #175 over at Creative Scrappers:

And I used the same line of papers for last week’s DT project. I never found the time to blog it, but now seems like a good time to do it. It’s with photos from my birthday last weekend.

40

I’m so in love with these papers that I think I need to get me a second batch. Or maybe the paper pad. Hmmmm. Big expo coming up next weekend!!! This one is based on last week’s Sketchy Thursday sketch.

I’m off to finish my Thank-you cards. Thanks for stopping by!!!

Tesa

10 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Two beautiful layouts! Gorgeous. I really loved the first one, not only it's vintage, but those blues on it... pure beauty.

yyam said...

Gorgeous work Tesa! Love the bit of burlap on the first one...adds some lovely texture to the piece! And love the masking you did on the second and the clustering of embellies! Looks like you had a great 40th! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee these!! YOU TOTALLY rocked this line!! And how ironic!! I posted a lo using this line today too!! lol!! I loveeeeeeee the burlap on the first one! :):):):):):):):):):):)

craftieodmae said...

both are fantastic pages, you aced em both!!!

~amy~ said...

super gorgeous layouts!!!

Angelica Turner said...

Tesa, gorgeous layouts, loving all the fantastic details.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Gorgeous layout Tesa, love the texture, the stitching and that scallop border on the 2nd one, so much to look at, so fun too!

Patricia said...

very beautifu gothic page...

Audrey Pettit said...

Love, love! Such beautiful pages! Love the misted backgrounds and love the burlap and flowers. Really great takes on those fun sketches, Tesa!

Cattis said...

Som vanligt får jag massor av inspiration när jag tittar in till dig!!! Fantastiska layouter!! =)