4/18/2012

Congrats

Hi you all! I’m off to a two day conference but thought I’d pop in real quick to share the card I did last night. I bought this beautiful LilyBee paper pad a while ago with the most wonderful soft colored and soft patterned paper. It’s been hoarding on my desk - but no more. I teamed it up with some pastel stamping using my loved Art Journey stamps.

Congrats 1

Congrats 4

Congrats 3

Congrats 2

I used this lovely sketch from Stamps & Fun.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Tesa

13 comments:

yyam said...

Ahhh...a beautiful and classy card!

Have fun at your conference!

Cattis said...

Har kikat runt och beundrat dina vackra alster! Du är så bra!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How AMAZING is THIS!?!?!??! Loveeeeeeeeeeee it!! I loveeeeeee the colors and loving the little angel!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! This is stunning, Tesa!

Laurel said...

So pretty!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Tesa!

Janice said...

Well hoard no more! This is stunning! Do I say that about all your work?

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous! Love those wings.

Rose said...

i can see why you were hoarding this paper! stunning card :)

hope you get some fun in on the trip!!

~amy~ said...

awesome...now that is some serious fussy cutting!

Annie@Ambriel said...

Such a fab card. I love the colors and a bit of vintage yet has brightness to it. :D

Annika kort & gott said...

Halloj, det var länge sedan jag sist tittade in och nu har jag uppdaterat mig på allt fint du gjort. Det här kortet är inget undantag, du gör sååå mycket snygga saker!
kram Annika

Isha Gupta said...

Love your cards Tesa. Gorgeous mix of colors. TFS