5/11/2012

A couple of layouts

Hi all! It’s FRIDAY! YAY!!! I soooo need this weekend! :)

I have a couple of layouts to share. The first one I made two weeks ago when I attended a lovely crop hosted by Mia – Hobbyhärvan - in my home town Västervik. (which, by the way, is THE most darling little town…)

Västervik

I went there with Mom and we had a great time. Thanks Mom!!!

Tjurig

Isn’t he darling. 1,5 years old and in such a bad mood… pouting… awwwww.

Here is another one I did over a month ago. Time flies!!!

The joy of reading

This is a recent photo, of my boy reading. He discovered the joy of reading last year and I’m soooo happy he did.

I did this page with my new Large Vine Flourish from Prickley Pear. Simply ADORE this stamp! :) Which might show…

And talking about Prickley Pear – today is the big release day of 5 new clear stamps sets with coordinated dies! YAY! There is a release party going on HERE! And I’ll have my blog post up tomorrow!!!

Have a FAB Friday and a great weekend!!!!

Tesa

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful Tesa! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors! Have a great weekend!!

Janice said...

Oh so pretty!

FYI -- my new blog address is:
www.twin2u2.blogspot.com

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous layouts! Loving your creative style.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life

~amy~ said...

awwwwww....love them:)

Audrey Pettit said...

Really beautiful layouts, Tesa!