9/19/2012

150 years celebration

 October will be a festive month in our family. My dad turns 70 and my mother in law 80. Soooo, we're going to throw them a 150 years celebration weekend. Where we're going is a surprise and since my mom reads my blog on occasion... Anyway, here are the invitation cards we sent them.


Du fyller r 2

 I used my all time favorite color combo - blue, brown, creme. Perfect for both ladies and gents. I'm also happy to say that I used all scraps!!!


The design is based on  Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #69.
I totally LOVE this sketch!!!


Back to work! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Tesa





8 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a great idea for a birthday celebration and I love the invites you sent them.

Laurel said...

Gorgeous invites and I hope everyone has a great time!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a great idea for a party!!! I love love love those cards!! Beautiful colors and loving the music paper!!!!!!!!

Carla S. said...

These are gorgeous, Tesa! Wonderful color combo and I love the music sheets!

Maritha said...

Så fina inbjuningskort!! Är hemskt nyfiken!
Kram

Jen Shults said...

WOW! These are awesome! LOVE the colors, the distressing,EVERYTHING! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us!

Rose said...

oh these are stunning!!!!!
hope you all have a wonderful fun time :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun idea for a party! Love that you are combining their respective ages for this. :) And what gorgeous invitations! Love that color combo. Love your take on the sketch, too. These are so elegant and detailed and are perfect for ladies and gents! And way to rock the scraps, my friend. Gorgeous!