8/07/2013

Heartfelt Wednesday

Hi all! Sorry to be so absent. We seem to be showered with bad news in this family, peaking ( I hope)  last week. When life is hard it’s difficult for me to find the peace and inspiration to craft and blog and comment. I’m sorry about that. I miss you all and hope to be back on track soon.

With that said, I’m here to share cards from Heartfelt Creations from the last two weeks.

I’ve played some with my all time favorite papers (so far) the Posy Patch Paper Collection. I used it for a card and a match box.

To the world 1

to the world 2

I adore this little bird!!!

And he is on one of the papers too. I used it to dress up a match box.

You are the light 1

And the back.

You are the light 2

Full instruction can be found on the Heartfelt Creations blog along with amazing inspiration from the Design Team!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful cards.

Ulrika said...

Fantastiskt vackert precis som vanligt. Tänker på dig, stor kram!

Desire Fourie said...

Speechless once again. Just jaw dropping gorgeous.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

craftieodmae said...

these are gorgeous, love the bird and pearls!

Glenda said...

These are gorgeous! This little bird is one of my favorites as well!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Sorry to hear you are going through a rough time. It has been like that here too.
Your cards are gorgeous. Love that first one with all the detail.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwww! These are beautiful!! LOVING the colors and love love love those birds!!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love, love, love! That cheeky little bird looks like he/she is going to chirp out a song of joy at any moment! Such a joyous card!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful cards!!!Love your work!!!

Rose said...

stunning cards and i pray everything that is going on will calm down soon for you and your family :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Once again, your projects are absolutely amazing, my friend! I completely adore that matchbox! What a fun and unique shape....I've not seen one like that before. And the card is just jaw dropping! I can see why that's your favorite paper! You use it brilliantly!
So, so sorry to hear you're having a rough time lately! Sure hope things get better soon!