9/29/2014

Believe

Happy Monday!

I have a quick card to share today. I am working from home and treated myself with an hour lunch break spent by my craft table. I love my work! :)

It’s another Christmas card, I’m playing along with Jingle Belles again this week.

Believe

The challenge prompt is We Three Kings – to use at least three patterned papers. I used some fab Christmas Song papers from Riddersholm Design. The stamps and die are from Heartfelt Creations.

I used this week’s sketch from Mojo Monday. Love it! :)

And I’m entering it in Simon Says Wednesday Challenge – anything goes.

Back to work for another hour or so. Have a great new week!

Tesa

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

What a beautiful card! Love the colors and texture... I just love everything about it!

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous inking and details, Tesa! I adore the elements that you used! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeee the poinsettias and the pearls!!!!

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous design, and you know I love the poinsettias.....
Love this card, it's a winner in my book!!!!

yyam said...

Really elegant and gorgeous card!

lauren bergold said...

oh *WOW*! now that is one showstopper of a card! every element is just right AND you've embodied that cool tall card sketch soooo impressively; not to mention a beautiful combination of papers for our JINGLE BELLES pattern play! love this! <3

SmilynStef said...

What a great lunchtime escape ... beautiful papers and I love those blooms ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

Tilia said...

A beautiful card!

Cath. said...

Såååå snyggt!
Älskar dina kort, du är så himla duktig!
Kram!